You've asked for it and I've answered! An alternative to advent calendars.
"THE CUPCAKE YARN SAMPLE BOX"**
What is it?
A sample box of DK weight 20 gram mini yarn cakes all set up and ready to use. Your choice of 5 cakes or 12. It's a collection of my best colors waiting for you to create something amazing.
What you get.
5 or 12 mini yarn cakes at 20 grams each that are already wound out in cake form and ready to use. ( Each cake is approximately 47 yds) You will also receive a set of stitch markers with a progress keeper. A handy chart to figure out what yarn is what, and free shipping in the US.
NEED IDEAS? Scrappy hats and scarves are the easiest things to make with them. You can also add them to your blankets such as the granny stripe blanket, the northeasterly blanket, or hexagonal blankets. You can make striped fingerless gloves, baby booties, and much more!
* Yarn pictured is close to what you will receive. All boxes come with a chart so you know which yarn is what.
* Yarn pictured is what you will receive. All boxes come with a chart so you know which yarn is what.
* If you've been wanting to try out several of my yarns and bases this is the best place to start.
* All sample boxes come with a set of stitch markers ( 2 stitch markers and a progress keeper for the 5 cakes, or 4 stitch markers and a progress keeper for the 12 cakes ) Stitch markers will be random
* while colors are heat set and rinsed until water is clear some color bleeding while not common, may occur.
** All photos are taken as true to color as possible but colors may vary slightly depending on your computer or smartphone screen.
*** handwashing and flat air drying is best to prevent shrinking or felting.
*Polwarth Superwash DK
225 meters / 246 yards
*NON SW MERINO DK
100% untreated merino dk
100 grams225 meters / 246 yards
|Fiber Choices||: Superwash, Wool: Merino, Wool: Polwarth|
|Color Family||Black, Blue, Blue-green, Green, Pink, Purple|